Originally from France, I started to study massage and yoga in 2006 at a gym club in Venice Beach, California.
I tried different styles of yoga in Los Angeles, depending on my schedule, but quickly fell in love with Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga. I was lucky to meet good teachers like Jodi Blumstein and Tim Miller (Ashtanga), Anny Carpenter (Vinyasa yoga), Bryan Kest and Shana Meyerson (Power yoga).
I practiced in LA for 3 years whilst working as a Physical Education teacher in a French school and learning Shiatsu, Deep Tissue and Craniosacral massage at the Shiatsu Massage School of California.
In 2009 I made my first trip to Mysore, India, where I practised with Sri Sheshadri (Patanjala Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga). I visited him 3 times in 2½ years and started to teach. I also went to Northern Thailand and Laos to learn Thai massage.
In 2010 I started to practise Yin yoga and loved it too. It came at the right time for me and I think it’s a good balance for the strong, dynamic Ashtanga practice.
In 2011 I started to study Ashtanga with Vijay Kumar in Mysore where I spent 6 months practising yoga and massage.
In 2013 and 2014 I spent a significant time practicing asana with Vinay Kumar learning the pranavashya system.
In the end of 2014 and 2015 I did 2 vipassanas retreats in Wat Ram Poeng (http://www.watrampoeng.net/watrampoeng/) of 21 days and 10 days and 2 days in wat tam wua (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNdmyu6guc). I spent 5 months teaching yin in Yoga Mandira in Mysore India. I taught a yin class, a vinyasa class and a meditation class at Brno yoga festival https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIAEjdrs13g .
I now practise Ashtanga yoga, Yin yoga and Vipassana meditation to keep me balanced and healthy.
My diploma for yoga:
- 2010: 1 month teacher training at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University in Nasik, India.
- 2011: 1 week teacher training on Ashtanga adjustments with David Svenson in Berlin, Germany.
- 2011: 2 week Pilgrimage of Sound at Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram in Chennai, India, where I learnt Vedic chanting.
- 2012: teacher training with Vijay Kumar in Mysore.
My diploma for massage:
Shiatsu Massage School of California between 2006 and 2009:
- Shiatsu with DoAnn T. Kaneko
- Deep Tissue with Brian Campbell
- Craniosacral with Ellen Heed
- Swedish massage with Ingrid Marsten
Traditional Thai massage: